CBD can help maintain a healthy and balanced endocannabinoid system.
Due to the presence of cannabinoid receptors in the skin a healthy endocannabinoid system can support and maintain your skin by balancing inflammation and encouraging healthy cell regeneration.
Support your body’s natural anti-inflammatory processes
The endocannabinoid system can help your body maintain a healthy inflammatory response. This is enhanced by frankincense essential oil. The serum can be used for both internal and topical inflammation.
Support your body’s healing and skin regeneration mechanism
Tamanu oil has been shown to promote cell proliferation which can aid in the production of essential skin components — including collagen and glycosaminoglycans which can support your body’s ability to heal scars. Frankincense essential oil is great for healing and soothing irritated or damaged skin.
Support your body’s ability to combat bacteria and maintain clear skin
Tamanu oil and the added essential oils of peppermint, oregano and thyme all have antibacterial properties. Combined with the anti-inflammatory support this product is a real powerhouse in helping your body maintain clear skin.
Maintain moisture, firmness and glow
Our serum is rich in fatty acids, keeping skin moisturised and high in antioxidants which protect from free radical damage. Collagen promotion supports skin regeneration and may play a role in keeping skin firm and reducing wrinkles. This is further supported by high amounts of frankincense essential oil known for supporting the body’s cell renewal process.
Topical Treatment Serum
The highly concentrated whole raw hemp extract in our serum can help balance your endocannabinoid system.
£29.99 – £86.99 — available on subscription
Whole plant extract
Contains the full spectrum of
cannabinoids, flavonoids and terpenes.
Unique high terpene formula
Harvested & Processed exclusively by hand
Preserving all the valuable compounds.
Free from any CBD Isolate
Raw whole plant extract
Containing CBDA and THCA
100% natural & vegan
Free from palm oil
How to use our Topical Treatment Serum
Apply directly to the challenged area as needed.
How to use it
For burdened bodies and/or challenged skin, apply directly to the challenged area as needed.
As a part of a daily beauty regime, experience total skin bliss when applied to clean skin, both morning and evening also in between for an extra lift if you so desire.
For many, our serum is totally eradicating the want and need for wearing foundation, while others are claiming it enhances the texture, appearance and staying power of makeup when used as a base.
Shake well before use. For external use only. As with any quality skin care product, perform a skin affinity patch test prior to initial use.
WHAT GOES IN
3 key ingredients including…
Cold Pressed Whole Hemp Oil
With CBD, CBDA, CBGA, CBC, THCA, trace THC, flavonoids and terpenes.
Tamanu Nut Oil
Promotes cell growth and healing so may help reduce the appearance of scars.
Organic Frankincense Essential Oil
Thanks to its cell renewing properties this is the ideal ingredient in your anti-ageing rituals.
WHAT stays out
We never use
Mineral oil or petroleum distillates
A NOTE FROM OUR FOUNDER AND FORMULATOR.
Why take our Topical Treatment Serum?
We are really proud of this serum and it is our highest strength and most potent topical product! As with all of our products we have stayed close to nature combining the benefits of CBD with Tamanu oil and a beautiful blend of other pure essential oils. Containing twice the amount of CBD as our topical oils it is excellent for both the face and smaller problem areas on the body. Tamanu has been studied for its ability to encourage healing and collagen production and it may be useful on scarring or hyperpigmentation.
“I LOVE Spirit of Hemp!I have started with the Topical Treatment Serum and my skin has gone through an age reversal!….. My skin is less irritated and has calmed my congested complexion. I also have fewer pimples and blackheads. I also only have to use the ONE product to achieve a variety of results! Less time and money is spent as well! Hurrah!”
You’re bound to have a few questions
Find out all you need to know about our Spirit of Hemp products or ask your own questions below.
Can I use this under make up?
Yes, although you may find it eliminates the need for it!
Will it help with joint pain?
Our serum contains high amounts of many anti-inflammatory compounds. It also contains twice the amount of CBD as our topical treatment oil. This will feed, nourish and support your endocannabinoid system. The ECS is being studied for its ability to balance the body’s inflammatory processes. The ECS is also connected to the body’s brain-pain network.
Does the serum smell nice?
The tamanu oil in our serum which has so may contribute to collagen production and scar healing has a very earthy scent which is loved by some but may take a little getting used for others. Either way, we are confident you’ll love the effect on your skin and health!
How do I store this serum?
Store in normal/warm room temperature. The tamanu oil in the serum is prone to solidifying in cold conditions. If the serum has been stored in a cold room, it may appear that the serum bottle is empty or the pump blocked. In such cases, simply stand the closed bottle of serum in warm water until the serum has had time to warm up and return to liquid again and continue to use as normal.
Do you have 3rd party lab reports for this product?
When you’re adding supplements into your daily health routine, it’s important to know exactly what you’re consuming. We make all our 3rd party lab results and analysis certificates readily available for everyone to access. Here you have proof of the wide array of beneficial cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids available in our oil. This array of beneficial phytocompounds come from cold pressing the whole hemp plant to produce the best cbd oil in the UK and would not be found in a cbd isolate or synthetic cbd product. You can also rest assured knowing all our cbd oil, CBD tea, CBD topicals and CBD hair products use certified cold pressed organic cbd, and are free of harmful pesticides or solvents.
INGREDIENTS & NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
Our Topical Treatment Serum ingredients
As well as our cold pressed whole hemp oil including all of the cannabinoids and terpenes our highest strength and best selling topical also contains Tamanu Nut Oil, MCT Coconut Oil and organic essential oils of Frankincense, Peppermint, Lavender, Oregano and Mild Thyme.
In the traditional medicinal practices of the Pacific Islands, Tamanu Oil has been used for centuries to soothe and effectively eliminate various skin conditions.
Our serum is a potent alchemic blend of pure plant power and suitable for all skin types.
Always 100% natural and formulated without parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, alcohol, PEGs, and SLSs.
This product is suitable for all skin types and has a balancing effect.
Tamanu Nut Oil (Calophyllum Nucifera)
Tamanu Nut Oil (Calophyllum Nucifera)
Tamanu Oil, also referred to as Green Gold, is pressed from the fruit kernel of the Callophyllum inophyllum botanical, better known as the Tamanu Nut Tree. The plant receives its name from the Latin term meaning “beautiful leaf,” hence another popular name for the century-old remedy: Beauty Leaf Oil.
- Promotes cell growth and healing so may help reduce appearance of scars
- Moisture retention
- May help reduce appearance of ageing
- Balances inflammatory processes
HISTORY OF TAMANU OIL
- In the traditional medicinal practices of the Pacific Islands, Tamanu Oil has been used for centuries to soothe various skin conditions.
- Polynesian communities discovered the oil’s effectiveness in encouraging the development of newer body tissue and realized that its stimulating property promoted circulation, and these qualities work in conjunction to diminish the look of skin contusions and discoloration.
Spirit of Hemp have borrowed wisdom from the traditions of the pacific islanders, including Tamanu Oil in our Topical Treatment Serum and CBD Scalp & Hair Treatment Oil for the ultimate skin and hair regeneration treatment.
MCT Coconut Oil (cocos nucifera)
MCT coconut oil (cocos nucifera)
This incredibly versatile and stable oil is the perfect carrier oil for our food supplements as well as our topical oils. Medium chain triglycerides are a group of saturated fats, sourced from coconut oil. Our oil is a beautifully balanced blend of fatty acids known for their anti-microbial properties. Not only does it aid the absorption of CBD but MCT oil has been studied as an effective topical treatment for acne and other minor skin irritations.
- Aids absorption of CBD
- Contains fatty acids that balance the body’s microbiome
- Long lasting moisturiser
History of Coconut Oil
- History says that coconut was cultivated in India along the Malabar Coast much before the time of Christ.
- The Sanskrit based Indian Ayurvedic medicine from 1500BC has documented the use of coconut oil in virtually every area concerning the body, mind and spirit.
Spirit of Hemp have borrowed ancient Sanskrit wisdom, using MCT Oil as the perfect carrier oil for our CBD + CBDA oils. It is also included in our Immune Balm, Topical Treatment Serum, Topical Treatment Oil, Immune Body Oil and our CBD Scalp & Hair Treatment Oil.
Hemp (cannabis sativa)
Hemp Oil (cannabis sativa)
Hemp Oil is a lovely pure green colour. It is cold-pressed from Hemp seeds to ensure the maximum active benefits are retained.
Organic Hemp Oil is beneficial for all skin types because it has an extremely high percentage of essential fatty acids.
- Rich in Omega-3 oils – a natural skin softener
- High Vitamin E content – natural antioxidant which helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Balances the body’s natural inflammatory response to aid in reducing redness and other visible signs of inflammation
History of Hemp Oil
- Cannabis Sativa is one of the oldest cultivated plants in human history – evidence of likely use by humans as early as 12,000 years ago. It has been used for thousands of years for medical, spiritual and social purposes.
Spirit of Hemp have borrowed wisdom from ancient times, including Hemp Oil in our Immune Body Oil, Immune Balm, Immune Sanitiser, Topical Treatment Oil, Hair Elixir and Scalp & Hair Treatment Oil, benefitting skin, mind and all aspects of your health.
Frankincense Essential Oil (boswellia carteri)
Frankincense Essential Oil (boswellia carteri)
Warm, woody and resinous, pure Frankincense essential oil, distilled from the resin of the tree is soothing and meditative for mind and body, able to deepen the breath and encourage stillness, while it is also beautifully nourishing for the skin.
- Nourishing for the skin, particularly dry and maturing skin.
- Soothing: With powerful properties supporting the body in balancing inflammation, Frankincense Essential Oil is an effective natural support for a calm complexion. Providing natural support for irritated or damaged skin, Frankincense Oil supports the epidermis maintaining calm affected areas. This nourishing element supports and replenishes the skin.
- Rejuvenating: Thanks to its rejuvinating properties, Frankincense Oil is an ideal ingredient to use in your anti-ageing rituals.
- Calming and reflective for the mind
- Helps deepen the breath – perfect as a meditative aid
History of Frankinsense oil
- Religious origins: First noted in Biblical times, Frankincense was the element that was gifted to Christ when he was born.
- Egyptian royalty: Dr Couic Marinier recounts, “Frankincense Oil was so precious, that in 1500 BC, Queen Hatshepsut of Egypt organised an expedition to the country of Punt (now Somalia) to research it”.
- A French name: The word ‘Frankincense’ originated from the old French translation of ‘franc encens’, which means ‘quality incense’.
Peppermint Essential Oil (mentha piperita)
Peppermint (mentha piperita)
Cool, sweet and tingly with a soft crumbly undertone, Peppermint essential oil, steam distilled from the vibrant green leaves of the herb is revitalising and refreshing for mind and body. It is great for encouraging mental clarity, using with congestion and is cooling on the skin.
- Supports respiratory system
- Balances the microbiome
- Digestive support
- Gives clarity
HISTORY OF PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL
- Greek origins: Peppermint Oil is mentioned in Greek mythology, when the nymph, ‘Mentha’, was transformed into peppermint by Pluto. Having fallen in love, he wanted her to be remembered and appreciated for years to come.
- Egyptian roots: Peppermint Oil has been documented back to 1000 BC, with remnants of Peppermint found in several Egyptian pyramids.
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
Fresh, powdery and softly sweet, Lavender pure essential oil, distilled from the stalks and flowering tops of the plant is calming, soothing and reassuring for the mind, relaxing for the body and can be used as a gentle treatment for skin.
Help to promote a good night’s sleep
Calms the nerves and encourages relaxation
Soothing for the skin
History of Lavender
Ancient origins: Deriving from the Latin word ‘lavare’, meaning ‘to wash’, lavender was an important part of Ancient Roman bathing rituals thanks to its potent antibacterial properties.
A happy accident: The power of lavender oil was initially discovered by René-Maurice Gattefossé. After an explosion in his laboratory he plunged his burning hand into the nearest container of liquid, which happened to be lavender oil. Gattefossé noted how quickly the pain subsided and how his hand healed with little scarring. He went on to devote his life to the study of Lavender Essential Oil.
A soldier’s secret weapon: During World War I, many soldiers carried lavender oil in their first aid kits, using it on the battlefield for its healing and antiseptic properties.
Spirit of Hemp have borrowed wisdom from ancient times, including pure Lavender Essential Oil in our Topical Treatment Oil, Topical Treatment Serum, Scalp & Hair Treatment Oil and Hair Elixir benefitting skin, mind and health.
Oregano Essential Oil (origanum vulgar)
Oregano (origanum vulgar)
With its warm, herbacious and mildly spicy aroma, oregano essential oil is one of the most powerful antimicrobials known to mankind. Native to Europe, Oregano is not grown all over the world. Botanically, Oregano is from the same family as mint, with Oregano Essential Oil deriving from the leaves and shoots of the plant.
It has been considered a precious commodity for over 2,500 years in folk medicine, treating colds, indigestion and upset stomachs.
- Purifying and cleansing
- Packed full of antioxidants it can be used topically to defend your skin from free radicals, to reduce visible signs of ageing.
HISTORY OF OREGANO ESSENTIAL OIL
- Aristotle’s advice: It is said that Aristotle was one of the first proponents of Oregano Essential Oil, noticing its healing effect when used for treating snake bites.
Aristotle recognised that after tortoises ate snakes, they would immediately eat the leaves from the oregano plant.
- The father of Western medicine: Hippocrates also had a part in making oregano a well-known medicinal herb. He used Oregano Oil regularly to protect against respiratory and gastrointestinal issues and was one of the first to recognise its antiseptic properties.
- Good fortune: During ancient Roman and Greek wedding ceremonies, the bride and groom would be crowned with oregano to promote longevity and prosperity.
Mild Thyme Essential Oil (thymus vulgarise)
Mild Thyme (Thymus vulgarise)
A pungent herb of the mint family known for the fresh, herbal aroma and flavour of its dried leaves and flowering tops thyme is native to Eurasia and is cultivated throughout the world.
Thyme Essential Oil contains an element called thymol: a powerful antiseptic
Its antibacterial properties are an exceptional element for cleansing skin (especially acne) to leave it more purified than ever.
By boosting circulation, Thyme Essential Oil helps to stimulate blood flow to leave your skin glowing and youthful. It will also help to flush out toxins and send healing power to blemishes and scars to leave skin radiant and even.
Thyme is renowned for its soothing properties. For a complexion that suffers from rosacea, irritation, blemishes or inflammation, thyme oil works to heal these conditions and help skin to look and feel healthy.
History of Thyme essential oil
Greek origins: The word thyme derives from the Greek word ‘thymos’ meaning ‘perfume’, denoting the rich fragrance of the plant.
Egyptian rituals: The Ancient Egyptians used thyme as one of the steps in the embalming and mummification process.
Sleep easy: Medieval herbalists revered thyme for its ability to ward off evil spirits and bad dreams. It was even tucked under pillows to promote deeper, calmer sleep.
Spirit of Hemp have borrowed ancient wisdom, including Thyme Essential Oil in both our Topical Treatment Oil and Topical Treatment Serum as well as our Scalp & Hair Treatment Oil benefiting skin, mind and health.