CBD can help maintain a healthy and balanced endocannabinoid system.
Due to the presence of cannabinoid receptors in the skin a healthy endocannabinoid system can support and maintain your skin by balancing inflammation and encouraging healthy cell regeneration.
Balance scalp sebum levels and the scalp microbiome
Cannabinoids have the potential to balance sebum production by helping maintain hormonal balance. Essential oils such as lavender can support a healthy microbiome due to its antimicrobial properties. Our topical product is an excellent choice for those wanting to support a healthy balanced scalp.
Promote smooth and healthy hair
Moringa oil is high in vitamins C and B as well as oleic acid and up to 9% behenic acid, all know to help promote strong healthy hair. Coconut oil may help reduce hair breakage.
Strengthen roots, maintain and stimulate hair growth
Our oils contain all essential fatty acids, which may help improve the quality of scalp tissue. A stronger scalp means hair follicles expanding faster, which means better hair growth. Thyme, lavender and cedarwood essential oils are also known for promoting growth and limiting hair loss.
Support a calm scalp
Adding moisture and our unique blend of essential oils can help support a calm scalp. Ideal for those with dry or itchy scalps or anyone suffering from dandruff.
Leave your hair smelling amazing
As well as all the benefits you’ll get from using our oil you will be left with gorgeous smelling locks. Infuse your hair with amazing scents inspired by nature and pure plant ingredients.
Scalp and Hair Treatment Oil
Pure organic full spectrum raw hemp extract, custom blended with real hemp terpenes.
£59.99 — available on subscription
Whole plant extract
Contains the full spectrum of
cannabinoids, flavonoids and terpenes.
Unique high terpene formula
Harvested & Processed exclusively by hand
Preserving all the valuable compounds.
Free from any CBD Isolate
whole plant synergy.
Raw whole plant extract
Containing CBDA and THCA
100% natural & vegan
Free from palm oil
How to take our Scalp and Hair Treatment Oil
This treatment should be used a minimum of once a week to see results, but you may use as often as desired.
How to take it
Generously apply to dry hair from the roots to the ends and leave on for 10–20 minutes, or overnight for a deep treatment.
To remove the oil, the first shampoo is best done without wetting the hair as shampoo removes the oil from the hair and scalp more easily without water. Then rinse with water. If required, shampoo hair normally with water to remove any excess oil. Rinse again, then dry and style as desired. Shake well before use.
Revel in your newly balanced scalp with nourished, vibrant and beautifully healthy hair. For external use only
WHAT GOES IN
3 key ingredients including…
Whole Hemp Oil
Contains omega-3, omega-6 and the omega-9 acids, which help improve the quality of the scalp tissue.
Shown to be effective in supporting hair growth, thanks largely to its ability to support cellular regeneration. If hair loss is due to an infection or unhealthy scalp, rosemary oil may be effective.
May promote hair growth and reduce hair loss by balancing the oil-producing glands in the scalp.
WHAT says out
We never use
Mineral oil or petroleum distillates
A NOTE FROM OUR FOUNDER AND FORMULATOR.
Why use our Scalp & Hair Treatment Oil?
This product was created for the stars but we wanted to make it available to everyone! Created in collaboration with London celebrity hair salon ‘Harry’s’ our Scalp & Hair Treatment Oil is beneficial for all hair types as it restores balance to both dry and oily scalps, encourages hair growth and strength as well as adding shine. We highly recommend it for anyone looking for strong, healthy hair.
“I’ve been getting great results with the spirit of hemp hair and scalp oil. I’ve had an itchy scalp all my life but by just massaging the oil into my scalp at the smallest hint of an itch calms the irritation down and prevents any flaking or dandruff. Excellent stuff.”
You’re bound to have a few questions
Find out all you need to know about our Spirit of Hemp products or ask your own questions below.
Which hair types is this suitable for?
This product is suitable for all hair types and will help restore balance to both dry and oily scalps.
How often should I use it?
You’ll see the benefits even after just one use. For optimal health and shine, we recommend using the treatment oil once a week.
Does the product contain any parabens?
Absolutely not. We never use parabens or anything artificial ever. Like all of our products, the scalp & hair treatment oil is 100% natural.
Do you have 3rd party lab reports for this product?
When you’re adding supplements into your daily health routine, it’s important to know exactly what you’re consuming. We make all our 3rd party lab results and analysis certificates readily available for everyone to access. Here you have proof of the wide array of beneficial cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids available in our oil. This array of beneficial phytocompounds come from cold pressing the whole hemp plant to produce the best cbd oil in the UK and would not be found in a cbd isolate or synthetic cbd product. You can also rest assured knowing all our cbd oil, CBD tea, CBD topicals and CBD hair products use certified cold pressed organic cbd, and are free of harmful pesticides or solvents.
INGREDIENTS & NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
Our Organic Scalp and Hair Treatment Oil
Whole raw full spectrum organic hemp extract including CBD, CBDA, CBGA, CBG, CBN, CBC, THCA, with trace THC, flavonoids and terpenes. After extraction the full spectrum of pure organic cannabis terpenes are added to rebalance our oil as nature intended. Delivered in a base of MCT from organic coconuts providing optimal absorption and gentle support for those with sensitive digestive systems.
We recommend our best selling Organic 3% Original oil be taken daily as part of an daily wellbeing routine.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Food supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
MCT Coconut Oil (cocos nucifera)
MCT coconut oil (cocos nucifera)
This incredibly versatile and stable oil is the perfect carrier oil for our food supplements as well as our topical oils. Medium chain triglycerides are a group of saturated fats, sourced from coconut oil. Our oil is a beautifully balanced blend of fatty acids known for their anti-microbial properties. Not only does it aid absorption of CBD but MCT oil has been studied as an effective topical treatment for acne and other minor skin irritations.
- Aids absorption of CBD
- Contains fatty acids that fight yeast and bacterial growth
- Long lasting moisturiser
History of Coconut Oil
- History says that coconut was cultivated in India along the Malabar Coast much before the time of Christ.
- The Sanskrit based Indian Ayurvedic medicine from 1500BC has documented the use of coconut oil in virtually every area concerning the body, mind and spirit.
Spirit of Hemp have borrowed ancient Sanskrit wisdom, using MCT Oil as the perfect carrier oil for our CBD + CBDA oils. It is also included in our Immune Balm, Topical Treatment Serum, Topical Treatment Oil, Immune Body Oil and our CBD Scalp & Hair Treatment Oil.
Moringa Oil (moringa oleifera)
Moringa seed oil is an oil that comes from the moringa plant found in the Himalayan mountains. It is a powerhouse of oleic acid and antioxidants making it a highly moisturizing oil and one that may benefit dry and sensitive skin but is suitable for all.
Reduces fine lines and wrinkles by providing optimal hydration
Improves the overall appearance of the skin
Because of its emollient properties, moringa is a solid choice for applying to minor cuts, burns, and scrapes
History of Moringa
The first reference to the Moringa tree came at around 2000 BC, which described the use of the tree’s leaves for medicinal purposes.
It has been claimed by Indian medicine’s oral tradition, Ayurveda, that the Moringa can prevent hundreds of diseases.
Spirit of Hemp have borrowed ancient wisdom, including Moringa Oil in our Topical Treatment Oil, Immune Body Oil, and Hair Elixir for the ultimate hair and skin support.
Rosemary Essential Oil (rosmarinus officinalis)
Fresh, green and potent, Rosemary essential oil, distilled from the young leaves and shoots of the herb is refreshing and stimulating for the mind, aiding concentration and improving memory, while it is also great for boosting circulation in the body.
- Maintains focus
- supports circulation
HISTORY OF ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL
- Always remember: with a rich history, rosemary oil has earned a place in spiritual practices and ceremonies as a symbol of remembrance. The ancient Egyptians honoured their loved ones by leaving sprigs of rosemary on coffins.
- A sacred herb: Burning rosemary is seen as highly symbolic. The ancient Greeks would burn dried rosemary as an offering to the gods.In fact, according to Dr Couic Marinier, “rosemary was seen as a ‘sacred herb’”.
Spirit of Hemp have borrowed wisdom from ancient Greece and Egypt, including Rosemary Essential Oil in our Immune Range benefitting mind and health.
Cedarwood Essential Oil (cedrus atlantica)
Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica)
The woody fragrance of Cedarwood invokes images of the majestic forests of Morocco. Cedarwood essential oil harnesses the grounding properties of many other tree derived oils. Emotionally, Cedarwood is strengthening and stabilising. It has also been used traditionally for luscious locks. Hair loss and thinning hair can be problematic, but Cedarwood Oil could help maintain a healthy scalp. With its stimulating properties, Cedarwood Essential Oil stimulates hair follicles to trigger circulation in the scalp.
- Supports circulation and stimulates hair follicles
- Balancing and stabilising for the mind
- Balances the skin’s microbiome
History of Cedar Wood
- Biblical times: Cedarwood Essential Oil is a substance that is often mentioned in the bible. In fact, it was said to symbolise a source of protection, wisdom and abundance.
- Ancient Egyptian rituals: Cedarwood Oil was used in the Ancient Egyptian mummification process.
- Spiritual ceremonies: The Native Americans traditionally used Cedarwood Essential Oil to enhance spiritual communication. It was also said to quell anger and promote feelings of positivity.
Spirit of Hemp have borrowed wisdom from ancient times, including Cedar Wood Oil in our Scalp & Hair Treatment Oil to support growth and shine.
Copaiba (copaifera ocinalis)
Copaiba (copaifera ocinalis)
Copaiba essential oil is derived from the resin of the copaiba tree, which can grow upwards of more than 100 feet and can be found in tropical South America. Similar to Black Pepper essential oil, Copaiba can help soothe anxious feelings and it can be applied to the skin to promote a clear, smooth complexion.
- Copaiba oil contains the highest levels of β-caryophyllene (BCP) among currently known essential oils. BCP is a potent antigen supporting and balancing the bod’s inflammatory response
- Keep skin clear and reduce appearance of blemishes
- Provide long lasting moisture
History of Copaiba
- Since the 16th century, copaiba essential oil has been utilized in traditional health practices by the natives of north and northeastern Brazil.
Spirit of Hemp have borrowed wisdom from ancient times, including copaiba in our Topical Treatment Oil benefitting skin and health.
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
Fresh, powdery and softly sweet, Lavender pure essential oil, distilled from the stalks and flowering tops of the plant is calming, soothing and reassuring for the mind, relaxing for the body and can be used as a gentle treatment for skin.
- Balances and support sleep wake cycle and quality of sleep
- Calms the nerves and encourages relaxation
- Soothing for the skin
History of Lavender
- Ancient origins: Deriving from the Latin word ‘lavare’, meaning ‘to wash’, lavender was an important part of Ancient Roman bathing rituals thanks to its potent antibacterial properties.
- A happy accident: The power of lavender oil was initially discovered by René-Maurice Gattefossé. After an explosion in his laboratory he plunged his burning hand into the nearest container of liquid, which happened to be lavender oil. Gattefossé noted how quickly the pain subsided and how his hand healed with little scarring. He went on to devote his life to the study of Lavender Essential Oil.
- A soldier’s secret weapon: During World War I, many soldiers carried lavender oil in their first aid kits, using it on the battlefield for its healing and antiseptic properties.
Spirit of Hemp have borrowed wisdom from ancient times, including pure Lavender Essential Oil in our Topical Treatment Oil, Topical Treatment Serum, Scalp & Hair Treatment Oil and Hair Elixir benefitting skin, mind and health.
Mild Thyme (thymus vulgarise)
Mild Thyme (Thymus vulgarise)
A pungent herb of the mint family known for the fresh, herbal aroma and flavour of its dried leaves and flowering tops thyme is native to Eurasia and is cultivated throughout the world.
- Thyme Essential Oil contains an element called thymol which is known to purify and cleanse
- Balances the skin’s microbiome
- Supports circulation: Thyme Essential Oil helps to stimulate blood flow to leave your skin glowing and youthful.
- Thyme is renowned for its soothing properties. For a complexion that suffers from rosacea, irritation, blemishes or inflammation, thyme oil works to soothe and help skin to look and feel healthy.
- Its antibacterial properties are an exceptional element for cleansing skin (especially acne) to leave it more purified than ever.
- Thyme is renowned for its soothing properties. For a complexion that suffers from rosacea, irritation, blemishes or inflammation, thyme oil works to heal these conditions and help skin to look and feel healthy.
History of Thyme essential oil
- Greek origins: The word thyme derives from the Greek word ‘thymos’ meaning ‘perfume’, denoting the rich fragrance of the plant.
- Egyptian rituals: The Ancient Egyptians used thyme as one of the steps in the embalming and mummification process.
- Sleep easy: Medieval herbalists revered thyme for its ability to ward off evil spirits and bad dreams. It was even tucked under pillows to promote deeper, calmer sleep.
Spirit of Hemp have borrowed ancient wisdom, including Thyme Essential Oil in both our Topical Treatment Oil and Topical Treatment Serum as well as our Scalp & Hair Treatment Oil benefiting skin, mind and health.