CBD can help maintain a healthy and balanced endocannabinoid system.
Due to the presence of cannabinoid receptors in the skin a healthy endocannabinoid system can support and maintain your skin by balancing inflammation and encouraging healthy cell regeneration.
Support muscle relaxation
Our luxurious Immune Oil can be used as a massage oil to help soothe sore muscles. Your endocannabinoid system can help support the body’s inflammatory processes and balance the nervous system and pain network. Our blend of essential oils including lemon, clove bud, rosemary and cinnamon adds extra warmth which can aid relaxation.
Support your natural immune response
Our Immune oil is packed full of essential oils known for their antimicrobial properties. Tea tree, eucalyptus, rosemary and cinnamon can all help support your body’s natural defence mechanism and barriers.
Maintain optimal moisture levels
Moringa oil, high in oleic acid, is excellent for adding moisture to the skin whilst jojoba works as a protective barrier, sealing it in. This is beneficial in every day use but also in conditions causing particularly dry skin.
Immune Body Oil
Pure organic full spectrum raw hemp extract, custom blended with real hemp terpenes. Size: 100ml bottle
£59.99 — available on subscription
Whole plant extract
Contains the full spectrum of
cannabinoids, flavonoids and terpenes.
Unique high terpene formula
Harvested & Processed exclusively by hand
Preserving all the valuable compounds.
Free from any CBD Isolate
whole plant synergy.
Raw whole plant extract
Preserving all the valuable compounds.
100% natural & vegan
Free from palm oil
How to use our Immune Body Oil
Massage freely to restore a sense of wellbeing and protection.
Shake well before use.
For external use only.
How to take it
Purifying protection in a luxurious body / massage oil.
For use as an after shower oil or therapeutic massage oil.
WHAT GOES IN
3 key ingredients including…
Cold Pressed Whole Hemp Oil
With CBD, CBDA, CBGA, CBC, THCA, trace THC, flavonoids and terpenes.
Organic Jojoba Oil
Jojoba is chosen as it both nourishes and conditions thirsty skin. It is prized for its ability to moisturise the skin, balance oil production and deep clean pores creating conditioning effects that soften skin.
Moringa oil boasts anti-inflammatory properties and is packed with vitamins A, C and E and other anti-oxidants.
WHAT stays out
We never use
Mineral oil or petroleum distillates
A NOTE FROM OUR FOUNDER AND FORMULATOR.
Why use our Immune Body Oil?
We absolutely love this product as it combines the immune boosting powers of our immune essential oil blend with the skin nourishing benefits of our topical treatment oil. If you have fallen in love with our immune range and are looking for a massage oil or all over body oil this is the one for you.
“I have tried other CBD oils in the past but none of them made any difference, then someone suffering like me, suggested it to me and said it had made a difference to them. I gave it a chance and there is a noticeable difference when I take this oil. I don’t go anywhere without it now!”
You’re bound to have a few questions
Find out all you need to know about our Spirit of Hemp products or ask your own questions below.
How does the oil benefit the immune system?
Just like the other products in our immune range the oil contains the powerful essential oils blend known as ‘thieves’ blend which has numerous antimicrobial properties. We have added tea tree oil which is the most potent anti-microbial of them all.
Is this better for pain than the topical treatment oil?
Both oils contain our pure organic whole hemp oil which is high in all the cannabinoids to feed and support your endocannabinoid system. The ECS in turn can maintain a balanced brain-pain network.
Our products also help maintain a healthy inflammatory response.
They are equally effective.
Is it suitable for everyday use?
Yes, indeed this product can be used daily to help purify, soften, nourish and protect your skin.
Do you have 3rd party lab reports for this product?
When you’re adding supplements into your daily health routine, it’s important to know exactly what you’re consuming. We make all our 3rd party lab results and analysis certificates readily available for everyone to access. Here you have proof of the wide array of beneficial cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids available in our oil. This array of beneficial phytocompounds come from cold pressing the whole hemp plant to produce the best cbd oil in the UK and would not be found in a cbd isolate or synthetic cbd product. You can also rest assured knowing all our cbd oil, CBD tea, CBD topicals and CBD hair products use certified cold pressed organic cbd, and are free of harmful pesticides or solvents.
INGREDIENTS & NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
Our Immune Body Oil ingredients
The perfect combination of our popular topical treatment oil and our potent immune blend.
Our Immune Body Oil contains: MCT coconut oil, jojoba oil, moringa oil, whole hemp oil + certified organic essential oils of tea tree, eucalyptus, rosemary, cinnamon bark, lemon, clove bud and hemp.
MCT Coconut Oil (cocos nucifera)
MCT coconut oil (cocos nucifera)
This incredibly versatile and stable oil is the perfect carrier oil for our food supplements as well as our topical oils. Medium chain triglycerides are a group of saturated fats, sourced from coconut oil. Our oil is a beautifully balanced blend of fatty acids known for their anti-microbial properties. Not only does it aid the absorption of CBD but MCT oil has been studied as an effective topical treatment for acne and other minor skin irritations.
- Aids absorption of CBD
- Contains fatty acids that balance the body’s microbiome
- Long lasting moisturiser
History of Coconut Oil
- History says that coconut was cultivated in India along the Malabar Coast much before the time of Christ.
- The Sanskrit based Indian Ayurvedic medicine from 1500BC has documented the use of coconut oil in virtually every area concerning the body, mind and spirit.
Spirit of Hemp have borrowed ancient Sanskrit wisdom, using MCT Oil as the perfect carrier oil for our CBD + CBDA oils. It is also included in our Immune Balm, Topical Treatment Serum, Topical Treatment Oil, Immune Body Oil and our CBD Scalp & Hair Treatment Oil.
Golden Jojoba (simmondsia chinensis)
Jojoba oil (simmondsia chinensis)
Wonderfully smoothing & moisturising, Jojoba (pronounced ‘ho-ho-ba’) is a liquid wax, naturally rich in antioxidants and fatty acids. When applied in massage, Jojoba will soften and condition the skin, leaving it with a silky finish. Jojoba is highly compatible with the skin’s own natural oils and therefore beautifully absorbent.
- Suitable for all skin types, particularly beneficial for dry or damaged skin.
- Moisturising and nourishing
- Natural source of vitamin E to help skin fight oxidative stress and reduce visibile signs of aging
- May help promote collagen synthesis
- Balances the skins microbiome
History of Jojoba Oil
The name Jojoba originates from the word Hohowi, a name given to the seeds by the O’odham, a Native American tribe that discovered the versatility of Jojoba seeds. The tribe created and used an anti-oxidant paste made from the nuts for skin and hair care purposes.
Spirit of Hemp have borrowed wisdom from native tribes, including Jojoba Oil in both our Topical Treatment Oil and Immune Body Oil benefitting skin, mind and health.
Moringa oil (moringa oleifera)
Moringa oil (moringa oleifera)
Moringa seed oil is an oil that comes from the moringa plant found in the Himalayan mountains. It is a powerhouse of oleic acid and antioxidants making it a highly moisturizing oil and one that may benefit dry and sensitive skin but is suitable for all.
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by providing optimal hydration
- Improves the overall appearance of the skin
- Balances inflammatory response
- Balances skins microbiome
- Because of its emollient properties, moringa is a solid choice for applying to minor cuts, burns, and scrapes
History of Moringa
- The first reference to the Moringa tree came at around 2000 BC, which described the use of the tree’s leaves for medicinal purposes.
- It has been claimed by Indian medicine’s oral tradition, Ayurveda, that the Moringa can prevent hundreds of diseases.
Tea Tree Essential Oil (melaleuca alternifolia)
Tea Tree (melaleuca alternifolia)
Fresh, sharp and cleansing, Tea Tree essential oil, steam distilled from the green leaves of the tree is great for naturally deep cleansing everything from congested skin to surfaces around the home.
- Helps clear and relieve impurities
- Naturally supports a healthy immune response
HISTORY OF TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL
- All in a name: The name Tea Tree derives from the expeditions of Captain Cook in 1770. When he reached Botany Bay in Australia, the crew boiled the highly fragrant leaves of the plant and made a spicy infusion in the place of tea.
- Ancient medicine: Centuries ago, the Aboriginals crushed the leaves of the Tea Tree and inhaled the essence as a cure to coughs, fevers, congestion and injuries.
- World War II: During WW2, producers of Tea Tree Oil were excluded from signing up to the army until there was enough of the ingredient to supply all soldiers’ first aid kits and hospitals.
Spirit of Hemp have borrowed ancient wisdom, including tea tree essential oil in our Immune Range for potent support against all pathogens.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil (eucalyptus radiata)
Eucalyptus (eucalyptus radiata)
Strong, fresh and pungent, Eucalyptus essential oil, steam distilled from the blue-green leaves of the plant is cleansing, invigorating and bracing for the mind and body, most commonly used to support respiration and relieve achy muscles.
- Helps to clear coughs and congestion
- Revives tired, achy muscles
- Supports circulation
History of Eucalyptus
- An ancient remedy: The Australian Aborigines called Eucalyptus, ‘kino’, and was used as a cure-all remedy.
- A widespread medicine: It was initially suggested by a German botanist and explorer that the scent of the Eucalyptus tree might be an antiseptic.It was in 1855 that the French government sent Eucalyptus seeds to Algeria, which resulted in many infections being cleared up.
- World War I: Eucalyptus Essential Oil was in huge demand during WWI, thanks to its ability to control meningitis outbreaks and influenza.
Spirit of Hemp have borrowed wisdom from ancient times, including Eucalyptus Oil in our Immune Range benefitting skin, mind and health.
Rosemary Essential Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis)
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)
Fresh, green and potent, Rosemary essential oil, distilled from the young leaves and shoots of the herb is refreshing and stimulating for the mind, aiding concentration and improving memory, while it is also great for boosting circulation in the body.
- Maintains focus
- Supports circulation
HISTORY OF ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL
- Always remember: with a rich history, rosemary oil has earned a place in spiritual practices and ceremonies as a symbol of remembrance. The ancient Egyptians honoured their loved ones by leaving sprigs of rosemary on coffins.
- A sacred herb: Burning rosemary is seen as highly symbolic. The ancient Greeks would burn dried rosemary as an offering to the gods.
In fact, according to Dr Couic Marinier, “rosemary was seen as a ‘sacred herb’”.
Spirit of Hemp have borrowed wisdom from ancient Greece and Egypt, including Rosemary Essential Oil in our Immune Range benefitting mind and health.
Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil (cinnamomum zeylanicum)
Cinnamon bark (cinnamomum zeylanicum)
Once traded as currency, cinnamon is warming, spicy and stimulating.
The spice comes from the inner bark of a small evergreen tree. The bark is peeled and laid in the sun to dry, where it curls up into rolls known as cinnamon sticks. The essential oil is distilled from the leaf of the tree.
- Supports a healthy immune response
- Supports your body’s natural inflammatory processes
History of Cinnamon
- Cinnamon has been in use by humans for thousands of years—as early as 2,000 B.C.
- Egyptians employed it, as well as the related spice cassia, as a perfuming agent during the embalming process, and it was even mentioned in the Old Testament as an ingredient in anointing oil.
- Legend holds that the Roman emperor Nero burned as much as he could find of the precious spice on the funeral pyre of his second wife Poppaea Sabina in A.D. 65 to atone for his role in her death.
Spirit of Hemp have borrowed wisdom from our ancestors, including Cinnamon Oil in our Immune Range benefitting skin, mind and health.
Lemon Essential Oil (citrus limon)
Lemon (citrus limon)
Delicately sweet, yet crisp and zesty, Lemon essential oil, expressed from the peel of the fruit is uplifting and gently energising for the mind and purifying for the body as an effective immune support, leaving you feeling cleansed and content.
- Supports and maintains a balanced mood
- Supports a healthy immune response
- Cleanses the air
History of Lemon Oil
- A quick fix: In the 14th century, English sailors in the Royal Navy discovered that drinking lemon juice every day helped to prevent scurvy, aching joints and other common ailments.
- A misnomer: According to Dr Couic Marinier, “although we talk of lemon ‘Essential Oil’, in reality, it is actually an ‘essence’”. Essences can often be referred to as Essential Oils. In this case, it’s because in order to obtain the Essential Oil we use the express and un-distilled zest, and by distilling the leaves, Lemon Essential Oil can be obtained from the small lemon grain.
Spirit of Hemp have borrowed ancestral wisdom, including potent citrus essence in our Immune Range benefitting mind and health.
Clove Bud Essential Oil (eugenia caryophyllus)
Clove bud (eugenia caryophyllus)
Cloves are best known as a sweet and aromatic spice, but they have also been used in traditional medicine. This beautiful flower bud, known for its use in winter dishes was important in the earliest spice trade and is believed to be indigenous to the Moluccas, or Spice Islands, of Indonesia.
- Purifying: With its potent antimicrobial properties, Clove Oil can help ward off bacteria and viruses. It is also antiparasitic.
- Soothing: Balances your body’s natural inflammatory response. When used topically, Clove Essential Oil helps to reduce the appearance of redness, pigmentation and puffiness to leave your complexion deeply soothed and supple.
- Warming & Stimulating: Warming & Stimulating: Clove Essential Oil has a myriad of rejuvenating and stimulating properties, which, when applied to the skin, can help to improve your skin’s radiance. Whether you’re looking to – help reduce the first signs of ageing or just re-energise your complexion, Clove Oil will help to keep your skin looking radiant.
History of Cloves
- A symbol of birth: The unattached flower bud of clove used to symbolise birth.
According to Dr Couic Marinier, “clove originates from the ancient Latin, “Eugenia Caryophyllus”, alluding to Saint Eugénie; the patron saint of midwives.”
- A Chinese remedy: Cloves have been well documented in Chinese history as early as 226 BC. The emperor at this time demanded that anyone wanting to speak to him chew on clove beforehand to eliminate bad breath.
Spirit of Hemp have borrowed wisdom from Emperors and Saints, including Clove Essential Oil in our Immune Range benefitting skin, mind and health.
Hemp (cannabis sativa)
Hemp Oil (cannabis sativa)
Hemp Oil is a lovely pure green colour. It is cold-pressed from Hemp seeds to ensure the maximum active benefits are retained.
Organic Hemp Oil is beneficial for all skin types because it has an extremely high percentage of essential fatty acids.
- Rich in Omega-3 oils – a natural skin softener
- High Vitamin E content – natural antioxidant which helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Balances the body’s natural inflammatory response to aid in reducing redness and other visible signs of inflammation
History of Hemp Oil
- Cannabis Sativa is one of the oldest cultivated plants in human history – evidence of likely use by humans as early as 12,000 years ago. It has been used for thousands of years for medical, spiritual and social purposes.
Spirit of Hemp have borrowed wisdom from ancient times, including Hemp Oil in our Immune Body Oil, Immune Balm, Immune Sanitiser, Topical Treatment Oil, Hair Elixir and Scalp & Hair Treatment Oil, benefitting skin, mind and all aspects of your health.