Moisturise hair and scalp
Jojoba moisturises the scalp deep down to its pores and provides a protective barrier, sealing in moisture. Vitamin C and B as well as oleic and behenic acid from Moringa oil help promote smooth, healthy and shiny hair.
Add shine and banish frizz
A powerful healthy way to banish flyaways and frizz and promoting beautiful strength and shine. Our formula is quick absorbing and formulated for daily use
Long lasting beautiful smell
Our blend of oils including white grapefruit, rose geranium and neroli will keep your hair smelling fresh and gorgeous all day.
Pure organic full spectrum raw hemp extract, custom blended with real hemp terpenes.
£42.99 — available on subscription
Whole plant extract
Contains the full spectrum of
cannabinoids, flavonoids and terpenes.
Unique high terpene formula
Exclusive to Spirit of Hemp
Harvested & Processed exclusively by hand
Preserving all the valuable compounds.
Free from any CBD Isolate
whole plant synergy.
Raw whole plant extract
Containing CBDA and THCA
100% natural & vegan
Free from palm oil
How to use our Hair Elixir
Warm one to three drops in palms
How to take it
Work through dry hair ends daily after styling for vibrant, lustrous and healthy hair.
External use only.
Shake well before use.
WHAT GOES IN
3 key ingredients including…
Organic Jojoba oil
Moisturises the scalp deep down to its pores and doesn’t evaporate, unlike other water-based moisturisers, thus sealing in the moisture.
Organic Moringa Oil
Penetrate deeply into each hair strand to heal and strengthen
Naturally deodorise balance and keep hair smelling gorgeous and fresh all day.
WHAT stays out
We never use
Mineral oil or petroleum distillates
A NOTE FROM OUR FOUNDER AND FORMULATOR.
Why use our Hair Elixir?
“This elixir is amazing – it makes my hair so shiny and smells fresh all day! I have received so many compliments on how shiny my hair looks.Love this product, it works as a perfect duo with the cbd hair treatment oil from Spirit of Hemp!”
You’re bound to have a few questions
Find out all you need to know about our Spirit of Hemp products or ask your own questions below.
Which hair types is this suitable for?
This particular product is best suited for thicker hair as the oils are very nourishing. It’s also great for curls.
How much do I need to use?
You’ll only need a few drops (1-5). Simply rub into the palm of your hands to warm up and then apply through length and ends.
Does the product contain any parabens?
Absolutely not. We never use parabens or anything artificial ever. Like all of our products the hair elixir is 100% natural and only contains pure essential oils for ultimate shine and a beautiful scent.
INGREDIENTS & NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
Our Hair Elixir Ingredients
Our Hair Elixir is packed full of certified organic and 100% natural ingredients including: golden jojoba, moringa oil and essential oils of neroli, ylang ylang, white grapefruit, rose geranium and hemp.
The perfect blend to give you smooth and healthy hair as well as lasting shine and beautiful scent.
Store away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Golden Jojoba (simmondsia chinensis)
Jojoba oil (simmondsia chinensis)
Wonderfully smoothing & moisturising, Jojoba (pronounced 'ho-ho-ba') is a liquid wax, naturally rich in antioxidants and fatty acids. When applied in massage, Jojoba will soften and condition the skin, leaving it with a silky finish. Jojoba is highly compatible with the skin's own natural oils and therefore beautifully absorbent.
- Suitable for all skin types, particularly beneficial for dry or damaged skin.
- Moisturising and nourishing
- Natural source of vitamin E to help skin fight oxidative stress and reduce visibile signs of aging
- May help promote collagen synthesis
- Balances the skins microbiome
History of Jojoba Oil
The name Jojoba originates from the word Hohowi, a name given to the seeds by the O'odham, a Native American tribe that discovered the versatility of Jojoba seeds. The tribe created and used an anti-oxidant paste made from the nuts for skin and hair care purposes.
Spirit of Hemp have borrowed wisdom from native tribes, including Jojoba Oil in both our Topical Treatment Oil and Immune Body Oil benefitting skin, mind and health.
Moringa oil (moringa oleifera)
Moringa oil (moringa oleifera)
Moringa seed oil is an oil that comes from the moringa plant found in the Himalayan mountains. It is a powerhouse of oleic acid and antioxidants making it a highly moisturizing oil and one that may benefit dry and sensitive skin but is suitable for all.
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by providing optimal hydration
- Improves the overall appearance of the skin
- Balances inflammatory response
- Balances skins microbiome
- Because of its emollient properties, moringa is a solid choice for applying to minor cuts, burns, and scrapes
History of Moringa
- The first reference to the Moringa tree came at around 2000 BC, which described the use of the tree’s leaves for medicinal purposes.
- It has been claimed by Indian medicine’s oral tradition, Ayurveda, that the Moringa can prevent hundreds of diseases.
Spirit of Hemp have borrowed ancient wisdom, including Moringa Oil in our Topical Treatment Oil, Immune Body Oil, and Hair Elixir for the ultimate hair and skin support.
Essential Oils of Neroli
Neroli (citrus aurantium var. amara)
Neroli or Orange Blossom essential oil is a wonderfully rich and exotic addition to any
blend. The rich fragrance, adds an element of luxury to aromatherapy preparations, combining woody undertones with a delicious orange top note. Neroli essential oil is extracted from the blossoms of the bitter orange tree, native to Asia and warmer regions of Western Europe. The versatile essential oil can be used for relaxation as well as being uplifting.
- Hydrate: Neroli Essential Oil is a hydration powerhouse, with an incredible ability to soften, replenish and lock in moisture.
- Revive: Bitter Orange Essential Oil’s powerful reviving properties can help leave a lasting glow.
- Balance your mood: Inhale the powerful scent and breathe in deeply to instantly find your mind more relaxed and soothed.
History of Neroli essential oil
- The tale of Princess Nerola: Dating back as far as the 17th century, Neroli Essential Oil has been adored by Italian aristocrats. The Duchess of Bracciano was famed for her use of the Bitter Orange Essential Oil, infusing her gloves with its aroma and adding a few drops to her bath – she loved it so much that she was even hailed as ‘Princess Nerola’.
- The oil of romance: Neroli Essential Oil has long been used in weddings because of both its calming properties and its aphrodisiac effects.
Spirit of Hemp have borrowed wisdom from Duchesses and Princesses, including Neroli Oil in our Hair Elixir to give you the ultimate hydration and lasting, beautiful scent to benefit body and mind.
Ylang Ylang (cananga odorata var. genuina)
Ylang Ylang (cananga odorata var. genuina)
Intensely sweet and floral with a musky undertone, Ylang Ylang essential oil, steam distilled from the flowers of the tropical tree is deeply soothing for the emotions, able to balance and support your mood as well as being balancing for oily hair and skin.
- Support a balanced mood
- Balancing for oily skin and hair
- With its powerful antioxidant properties, Ylang Ylang oil can help to fight off the free radicals that are responsible for signs of ageing.
HISTORY OF YLANG YLANG ESSENTIAL OIL
- The ‘flower of flowers’: Ylang Ylang has earned its prestigious nickname due to its unique properties which produce one of the most powerful Essential Oils.
- In the Philippines, healers use the oil to treat cuts, burns and bites.
- In the Molucca islands, people use Ylang Ylang oil as the main ingredient in Macassar oil; a hair pomade.
Spirit of Hemp have borrowed wisdom from far, including Ylang Ylang in our Hair Elixir to give you long lasting, beautiful scent and ultimate balance for your hair.
White Grapefruit (citrus paradisi)
Tangy, refreshing and juicy, Grapefruit pure essential oil, expressed from the peel of the fruit is warmly comforting, brightening and rejuvenating for mind and body, great for the skin as well as the soul.
- Mood balancing
- Astringent qualities are great for congested skin
- Cleansing for the body
HISTORY OF GRAPEFRUIT ESSENTIAL OIL
- The forbidden fruit: The grapefruit has been described as ‘the forbidden fruit’, as it was believed to be linked to the original tree of good and evil in the Garden of Eden.
- An accidental hybrid: The grapefruit is believed by botanists to be a happy mistake, originating from the combination of the pomelo (citrus grandis) and the sweet orange (citrus sinesis).
- Early medicine: although a relative newcomer to the scene, Grapefruit Essential Oil was quickly used for its healing benefits. In fact, it was first discovered to be an excellent antiseptic wash for sore throats and skin blemishes.
Spirit of Hemp have borrowed ancestral wisdom, including White Grapefruit in our Hair Elixir to give you long lasting, beautiful scent to benefit body and mind.
Rose Geranium (pelargonium graveolens)
Intensely floral, sweet and rosy, Geranium pure essential oil, distilled from the fragrant leaves of the plant is balancing and restorative, particularly supportive to the female hormonal cycle, both emotionally and physically. It is also great as a balancing skin tonic.
- Balances and supports mood
- Balancing for dry and oily skin-types
- Refreshes and tones
History of Geranium
- Ward off negativity: Centuries ago, and still in some cultures today, Geraniums were placed around the house to keep evil spirits at bay.
- Greek origins: The word ‘Geranium’ derives from the Greek geranos, which means ‘crane’; the bird whose beak inspired the name thanks to its similarity to the plant’s fruit.
- Early skincare: The Native Americans historically used Geranium roots to make a tonic to refresh and tone the skin.
Spirit of Hemp have borrowed wisdom from native tribes, including Rose Geranium Oil in our Hair Elixir to give you the ultimate balancing hair treatment.
Hemp (cannabis sativa)
Hemp Oil (cannabis sativa)
Hemp Oil is a lovely pure green colour. It is cold-pressed from Hemp seeds to ensure the maximum active benefits are retained.
Organic Hemp Oil is beneficial for all skin types because it has an extremely high percentage of essential fatty acids.
- Rich in Omega-3 oils – a natural skin softener
- High Vitamin E content – natural antioxidant which helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Balances the body's natural inflammatory response to aid in reducing redness and other visible signs of inflammation
History of Hemp Oil
- Cannabis Sativa is one of the oldest cultivated plants in human history – evidence of likely use by humans as early as 12,000 years ago. It has been used for thousands of years for medical, spiritual and social purposes.
Spirit of Hemp have borrowed wisdom from ancient times, including Hemp Oil in our Immune Body Oil, Immune Balm, Immune Sanitiser, Topical Treatment Oil, Hair Elixir and Scalp & Hair Treatment Oil, benefitting skin, mind and all aspects of your health.