Introducing the third recipe in our collaboration with Vegan Wise – A CBDA Chai Latte. It is both delicious and soul warming. You can use either our Loose Leaf Organic Pure Hemp Tea or Tea Bags.
Curious about the difference between CBD and CBDA? Then check out the blog:
“I recently got into the habit of having a delicious warm, milky, sweet drink before bed, as prescribed by an Ayurvedic doctor friend of mine. Apparently the warm creamy treat just before bed is a great ritual to adopt as it helps your day unwind, preparing you for a great nights sleep. Maybe it’s something to do with our relationship with mothers milk being a nurturing relaxing memory… With all this in mind I decided to mix my two favourite things in the evening… A Chai Latte and CBDA. Sound like the perfect marriage, right?
Once I developed vegan chai CBDA syrup I started getting excited about the possibilities of use! Chai CBDA overnight oats… Chai CBDA Chia Pudding… The list goes on and on, and don’t worry – I’ll definitely play around with yummy recipes to go with this idea. But for now here’s the recipe for a Chai CBDA Syrup that you can turn into a delish Chai CBDA Latte.”
- Start off by measuring your water and putting the cloves, cardamom, pepper, all spice, cinnamon, nutmeg, coriander and sweetener in to boil. Don’t add the Hemp Tea in just jet as you don’t want to overheat the Hemp.
- One the mix is boiling let it simmer for 5 minutes before removing from the heat and allow to cool a little before adding in the tea. I cut the the bags open and sprinkled the tea in to the mix and mixed into stew.
- While the Chai CBD Syrup is stewing I heated up the coconut milk until it boiled.
- Before adding it all together strain out the Chai and Tea bits through a fine sieve, and then add the syrup into the hot cream and mix well.
- Split into 2 and share this delicious, calming, CBD Chai Latte.
Want to give this recipe a try? All Hemp Tea is currently on offer with 30% OFF. Just use this code at checkout:
If you feel like getting creative, try adding this blissful syrup to your own creations and let us know how they turn out.
See you next week!
- 400 ml of water
- 6 Cloves
- 15 Cardamom Pods
- 10 Black Pepper Corns
- 1 TSP All Spice Powder
- 1 TSP Cinnamon
- 1/4 TSP Nutmeg
- 1/4 TSP Coriander Seeds
- 1 TBSP Choice of Sweetener, maple syrup is the best!!!
- 2 Tea Bags of Spirit of Hemp Pure Hemp Tea (or 5g of Loose Leaf)
For the Latte, choose your favourite plant milk and measure 400ml. I like to use coconut cream because it makes the Latte super thick and creamy.
I am Nikita, the chef behind Vegan Wise. I’m a curvaceous, quirky lady who has struggled with an unhealthy relationship with food, starting with various eating disorders which included an obsessive restriction of food and control over diet.
My mission is to educate & inspire people towards a healthy body & mind through knowledge, skills and tools in vegan food and sustainability.