We’re excited to introduce the second recipe in our collaboration with Vegan Wise – A Buckwheat Pizza with CBD Sauce.. YUM! Do give it a try – you won’t regret it.
“In this, the second recipe of the series, we will create a delicious, gluten free, gut friendly pizza. I will be using the Spirit of Hemp Original 3% CBD + CBDA + Terpenes oil.” – Nikita, Vegan Wise
- Combine all your pizza base ingredients in a large bowl and mix until you have a paste like texture. You do not want a dough, rather a moist paste.
- Spread the paste on a large piece of baking paper, make sure it’s evenly spread at 1 cm thickness.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 for 20-25 minutes or until cooked.
- Meanwhile chop your red pepper and butternut into thin slices and roast with olive oil and salt until soft.
- While your base and veggies are in the oven, boil up your potatoes and remaining butternut in lightly salted water. Cook until extremely soft.
- Also take this time to boil your beetroot in lightly salted water.
- To make the cheese, drain you super soft potatoes and butternut, place in a high speed blender and add remaining cheese ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- To make the sauce, drain your well cooked beetroot with all the sauce ingredients. Blend until smooth. *Make sure to be careful with your CBD dose*.
- Remove the pizza base from the oven and decorate. Sauce first, followed by veggies, seeds spinach and then cheese.
Hope you’ve enjoyed this weeks recipe. All you need to recreate it is our Original 3% CBD oil! As always, we’re here to answer any questions you might have. We love hearing from you and can’t wait to hear what you think about this recipe.
See you next week!
For The Base
- 1 Cup of Buckwheat Groats ground to a flour
- 1/2 Cup of gluten free self raising flour
- 1 TBSP Baking Powder
- 1 TBSP Oregano
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 Cups of warm water
For The Sauce
- 3 Medium Beetroots boiled in salted water
- 1 1/2 Cups of chopped Dill
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1 TBSP Agave Syrup
- 12 Drops Spirit of Hemp Original CBD Oil
For The Toppings
- 1 Rep Pepper
- 1/2 Butternut Squash
- 1 Cup Baby Spinach
- 1 TBSP Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 TBSP Sunflower Seeds
- 1 TBSP Sesame Seeds
- 1 TBSP Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
For The Cheese
- 1 Cup of diced New Potatoes
- 1/2 Cup of diced Butternut
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 TSP Turmeric
- 2 TBSP Nutritional yeast
- 1/4 Cup Plant Milk
Products in this Article
I am Nikita, the chef behind Vegan Wise. I’m a curvaceous, quirky lady who has struggled with an unhealthy relationship with food, starting with various eating disorders which included an obsessive restriction of food and control over diet.
My mission is to educate & inspire people towards a healthy body & mind through knowledge, skills and tools in vegan food and sustainability.