Welcome to the 4th recipe collaboration with Vegan Wise. This zesty tahini style dressing uses the Spirit of Hemp Original 3% CBD+CBDA+Terpenes Oil.
“This is my go to dressing, I literally add it to everything I make. From roast veggies, to green salads, to jacket potatoes. I especially love adding in the CBD oil, as I felt it added that extra bit of goodness to an already pretty spectacular dressing.” – Nikita, Vegan Wise
- Coriander Start off by pealing your avocado, ginger and garlic ready for blending.
- I also take the skin off a whole lemon and use the entire thing, seeds and all.
- Once everything is prepared, put it in a blender and blend until super smooth. I use water to thin the dressing out if I want a less thick mix.
- Be careful with your CBD dosage, make sure you measure 10 drops correctly.
Hope you’ve enjoyed this recipe as much as we have. There are many more exciting recipes on the way so stay tuned for more delicious ways to include CBD in your diet.
See you next week!
- 1 Avocado
- 30g Coriander
- 2 TBSP Sesame Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 2 TBSP Fresh Ginger
- 1 Lemon
- 2 TBSP Agave Syrup
- 10 drops Spirit of Hemp Original 3% CBD Oil
Products in this Article
I am Nikita, the chef behind Vegan Wise. I’m a curvaceous, quirky lady who has struggled with an unhealthy relationship with food, starting with various eating disorders which included an obsessive restriction of food and control over diet.
My mission is to educate & inspire people towards a healthy body & mind through knowledge, skills and tools in vegan food and sustainability.